Guess which of the following didn’t make it into the budget:
- Retail space on Paseo de Gracia, Barcelona: €2,000m² per annum (Cushman & Wakefield are commonly assumed to make up these numbers as part of their commercial strategy, but whatever)
- English-speaker to stop our advertisement making us look like complete fucking arseholes: €40 one-off
- The Real Spain
Time for change, but literacy and numeracy and asking for advice from beyond the tribe might still be a step too far for The Real Spain, which is distributing postcards to tourists:
While the Spanish peple face fines of up to 600,000 euros for defending their social rights, Politicians and bankers still walk free after
- Castlewood busker organ
Rather taken with Castlewood = 20 note (which notes?) (MIDI file on site). 375mm (15″) wide x 300mm (12″) high x 290mm (11.5″) deep – ie wee bit bigger than my Dell opened up. Photos of kit & construction. 2008/6/16 complete kit price 1420AUS = 860EUR, possibly plus 3.2% European tariff. US 810€inc PP Profile of …
- Me speakee inglés
Money also drives translation projects, and only thieves and fools cost and conduct them in a way that lacks clear and defensible commercial goals. …
- Yes, we want! – CORRECTION, CORRECTED
It’s turning out to be more complicated than I thought: post first, correction below, clarification bottom.
Esperanza Aguirre’s Madrid appears to have made impressive advances in implementing bilingual (Spanish-English) education in the region. Unfortunately it didn’t bother to check that Adsolut, the creative agency on the system’s new ad campaign, had included a translator in its €127,600 budget. …
- Why we can legitimately call ourselves Barcelonians
- The Kinges Commission for the Imbarment of All English Ships. [Translated from the Spanish.] (At Barcelonia, 29 May .).
- Horatii Tursellini, Historiarum ab origine usque ad annum 1598 (1653), Barcelona:Barcelonia =