- Small organ made from a cannibalised harmonica
Step-By-Step guide showing how to build a small Monkey style Crank Organ using a set of reed plates from a harmonica. The organ is made out of 1/4″ gray PVC plastic. Canvas coated with silicone rubber replaces expensive leather bellows. The organ can be made using materials found almost everywhere. The organ can be build …
- Early tricycle-barrel organ conversion
From The Parish Clerk (1907) by Peter Hampson Ditchfield:
Robert Dicker, quondam cabinet-maker in the town of Crediton, Devon, reigned for many years as parish clerk to the, at one time, collegiate church of the same town. He appears to have fulfilled his office satisfactorily up to about 1870, when his mind became somewhat feeble. Nevertheless,
- Don’t piss on the wall
Gents, Level C, Royal Hants County Hospital, Winchester.
- Sog = Singing Organ-Grinder
Acronym of constant sorrow.
- Bike battery chargers
A couple of things found (a Topsy, for example, “runs for 7 hours on a 12 volt 30 AH battery“):
- http://www.mark-ju.net/bike_ride/equipment/charger.htm charges stack of 6Vs
- For about the same weight as a generator setup, you could get a solar charger that works whether you
are pedaling or not. Batteries.com has one that weighs .28 pounds and will