- 2015-02-28 19:24 Barrel organ busking: need contactless cardreader in form of pig, snorts when swipe, takes coins? @BarclaycardNews http://updateorganillerotwitter.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/barrel-organ-busking-need-contactless.html
- 2015-02-24 10:05 No te cases con músico http://elorganillero.com/blog/2015/02/24/no-te-cases-con-musico/
- 2015-02-21 23:53 Jingle Belch
- 2015-02-21 23:22 hockey fight http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/HW/whalers_hockey_fight.mp3
- 2015-02-21 22:19 It was a very good beer
- 2015-02-19 20:49 Kurds trolling ISIS with vuvuzelas
- 2015-02-07 22:07 Pastafarian ordination is cheaper than Church of the SubGenius!
- 2015-02-03 10:07 musical comics http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2015/02/barbie-the-nightclub-singer.html
- 2015-02-03 09:36 Music & monkeys http://johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/behavior/music/music-monkeys-bbc-2015.html
- 2015-02-03 09:36 Guild of Former Pipe-Organ Pumpers http://www.futilitycloset.com/2015/02/03/special-interests/
- 2015-02-02 13:41 My top 10 boxing songs http://elorganillero.com/blog/2015/02/02/my-top-10-boxing-songs/
- 2015-02-01 10:25 Hoy -> misa para el payaso José Grimaldi
Bizarrely, Twitter archive downloads don't include others' replies to your tweets, or tweets to which you reply, e.g.:
/ I say something... and so it's impossible to show tweet trees involving third parties correctly. Until I figure out something smarter I've just indented my replies, & good luck and bon voyage.
// Someone replies
/// I reply to them
- Tweets for February 2014
- Tweets for February 2017
- Tweets for February 2016
- The Singing Organ Grinder’s tweet archive for February 2018
Another abundance of redundance. Featuring Russian, German and Italian puppetry, organ-grinding, and other nonsense.
- Tweets for March 2011