Caca Marron: Solid Henna: Turn brown into amburn with a shine like fresh conkers: Vegan:
Some of you will probably get off on Polkadot Lily smearing Lush brown shit into her hair:
They also do Black Shit, known in the trade as the Guinness look.
H/t Manolo A.
- Dutch words that sound obscene in English
- Cock/Kok: family name. Also kok: cook, coccus. Re David Cameron’s #piggate laddishness, British Labour MP Emily Thornberry has posted a pack of pickled smoked cut beef (not pork) marketed under a brand of Darwin Award-worthy stupidity, Cock’s Fresh. De Cock is the family name and the products are preserved, not fresh. If you tell a glowering
- French lessons: Grannie on her bike rides across the pool
Boby Lapointe, an obsessive, deranged comic genius who seems to have drunk himself to death aged 50, points to one of the delicious traps lying in wait for elephants who proceed beyond their French-English phrasebooks – the fact that of the supposed infinity of possible sentences in natural language, most are nonsense:
- A cowboy mouse: Hello you! let me out! and don’t catch me like a trout
The offending lyrics in full:
What the heck is this house
for a manly cowboy mouse?
Hello you! let me out!
and don’t catch me like
- Miley Cyrus’ “Pablow the blowfish”, the best thing since…
… well, since R. Kelly’s “Trapped in the closet”