Caca Marron: Solid Henna: Turn brown into amburn with a shine like fresh conkers: Vegan:
Some of you will probably get off on Polkadot Lily smearing Lush brown shit into her hair:
They also do Black Shit, known in the trade as the Guinness look.
H/t Manolo A.
- Dutch words that sound obscene in English
- Cock/Kok: family name. Also kok: cook, coccus. Re David Cameron’s #piggate laddishness, British Labour MP Emily Thornberry has posted a pack of pickled smoked cut beef (not pork) marketed under a brand of Darwin Award-worthy stupidity, Cock’s Fresh. De Cock is the family name and the products are preserved, not fresh. If you tell a glowering
- A cowboy mouse: Hello you! let me out! and don’t catch me like a trout
Or (I think: no sound here):
The offending text in full:
What the heck is this house
for a manly cowboy mouse?
Hello you! let me
- French lessons: Grannie on her bike rides across the pool
Boby Lapointe, an obsessive, deranged comic genius who seems to have drunk himself to death aged 50, points to one of the delicious traps lying in wait for elephants who proceed beyond their French-English phrasebooks – the fact that of the supposed infinity of possible sentences in natural language, most are nonsense:
- Wurst is German for sausage
Wrust is a Spanish speciality and a Botswanan all-black metal band:
Did they intend to call themselves sausage? How strong is the residual regional influence of German South-West Africa, not to mention boerewors camp?
More namby-pamby posturing from Gaborone:
A very shy black friend once became the lead singer of a moderately good all-white
- Joan de Son Rapinya: English lesson no. 1
There’s a clever name for phonetic language parodies which I have forgotten because it’s hot and I have been undergoing ye notorious Spanish wine torture:
Shades of Maria Luisa Puche, the undisputed champion.
My favourite one actually makes more sense than the poésie concrète I wrote for a political campaign some years ago and