- La vida de un organillero mexicano
Y cómo mejorarla.
- Angelina Jolie quiere “irse lejos de Hollywood” y piensa en Los Ángeles
Mientras que Brad estrena su piso de soltero, Angelina Jolie parece decidida a buscar el lugar perfecto para trasladarse y empezar de cero con sus seis hijos. Entre sus opciones se encuentran Madrid o Los Ángeles y, aunque aún no ha decidido dónde, lo que
- Richard Hawkins, a Catholic convert?
That’s what Lope de Vega and Spanish documents say, so how come the British don’t mention it?
- Hitler’s interpreter at Hendaye
Gross is said to have been incompetent.
As they parted, Franco, who was worried by Hitler’s attitude, decided to emphasise his esteem for him in a typically Spanish manner. He stood up and pressed Hitler’s hand between both of his, and declared, “In spite
- The floor of the church, in the form of a Latin cross, is essentially Romanesque, with cruise or transept and walls closing in this style
There is a long history of the cross-fertilisation of marine and ecclesiastical architecture, from Jesus’ boat-church on the Sea of Galilee (Mark 4:1: “And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and …