- 2016-09-27 08:04 Young Adriaen, a favourite Dutch painter. Scheveningen beach still retains something of this at 6 in the morning after the night before https://twitter.com/DulwichGallery/status/780450687872294912
- 2016-09-26 09:10 So when exactly did Zoe Ball marry Jeremy Corbyn?
- 2016-09-26 08:11 Galician voter puts 200 EUR bill instead of voting slip in envelope in urn #CorruptionFail http://m.20minutos.es/noticia/2847094/0/vecino-redondela-confunde-voto-regalo-bautizo-200-euros/
- 2016-09-26 07:31 Enjoyed resurrection of classic 1970s word by @johnmcdonnellMP on @r4Today: DISBENEFIT Check the ngram: https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=disbenefit&year_start=1960&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1%3B%2Cdisbenefit%3B%2Cc0
- 2016-09-25 19:21 @PRScredda @lordbonkers That's very hard on the 1,000 who lost out to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Rome
- 2016-09-25 19:13 @elorganillero Gallery , site Most civilised faith I've met in E London, singing needs work http://www.marianday.net/gallery http://www.syromalabarchurchuk.org/
- 2016-09-25 19:10 @elorganillero Check Wikipedia for Syro-Malabar Catholic Church & read the story of St. Thomas & India https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syro-Malabar_Catholic_Church
- 2016-09-25 19:08 Absolutely astounded to meet Blessed Sacrament procession of Indian Syro-Oriental Catholics heading to St. George's Walthamstow this p.m.
- 2016-09-25 12:55 @stroat wilde mannen veur 't stroat https://twitter.com/PP_Rubens/status/779817660339019776
- 2016-09-25 10:22 Gorging Jack and Little Billee: The case for the defence. http://elorganillero.com/blog/2016/09/25/gorging-jack-and-little-billee/?lang=en
- 2016-09-25 07:00 Munching to the Glory of God http://laudatortemporisacti.blogspot.com/2016/09/munching-to-glory-of-god.html
- 2016-09-24 18:32 Amusements are fashion'd for every age, And novelty pleasure excites; But we in that old rustic pastime engage The manly diversion of QUOITS
- 2016-09-24 18:27 Frogs at ca 01:20 https://twitter.com/WFMU/status/779737041324150784
- 2016-09-24 12:43 Will Kemp's Morris dance from London to Norwich, with more nonsense from John Freeth and Corbyn's victory boogie http://elorganillero.com/blog/2016/09/24/how-will-kemp-morris-danced-from-london-to-norwich/?lang=en
- 2016-09-24 08:54 RT @FlipChartRick: "Left Behind" or "Dear Johannes". Utter genius by @MattWhittakerRF. #Brexit
- 2016-09-24 08:30 Obituaries: C19th piety and kindness, C20th associations and accomplishments http://www.futilitycloset.com/2016/09/24/shifting-ground/
- 2016-09-23 21:20 No TV = no Bagpuss as kid: cool proto of our organ+screen idea mouth:mouse::barrel:barrow
- 2016-09-23 16:07 @lordbonkers John Freeth's ballad of a C18th election in Leicester , but Budget Day is better https://archive.org/stream/politicalsongst00freegoog#page/n125/mode/1up https://archive.org/stream/politicalsongst01freegoog#page/n68/mode/1up
- 2016-09-23 15:22 @elorganillero Beelzebub in Leicester: His Tripe Eaters is in the bio on my Amazon Wishlist: https://archive.org/stream/politicalsongst00freegoog#page/n125/mode/1up https://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/2XIVSJGIUKZWF
- 2016-09-23 15:00 Meet John Freeth (1731-1808), Birmingham Pindar, & his Political Songster https://archive.org/stream/politicalsongst01freegoog#page/n17/mode/1up
- 2016-09-22 16:13 @LittleStormDes https://twitter.com/Mr_MichaelLewis/status/778975575960588288
- 2016-09-22 10:26 Re walking into shop to check yr phone without it being stolen: how about a chain of small red state-owned cubicles called phone boxes? https://twitter.com/MPSHaggerston/status/778880658965991424
- 2016-09-21 21:53 #NickClegg coalition foretold in : King grateful for cherries, gives Sir Cleges castle so family can live in comfort https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Cleges
- 2016-09-21 21:44 The River Lea and Waltham Forest in Drayton’s 1622 Poly-Olbion #Walthamstow #RiverLea http://elorganillero.com/blog/2016/09/21/the-river-lea-and-waltham-forest-in-draytons-1622-poly-olbion/?lang=en
- 2016-09-21 18:27 Singing "It won't be a stylish marriage, / I can't afford a carriage" and up rolls the coach and four #AllAboutTiming
- 2016-09-21 15:12 'Face of Charles Darwin' spotted in patient's eye scan http://shr.gs/Gvs6amc
- 2016-09-21 11:53 RT @oobr: London’s Exodus: - a great @TimeOutLondon map of demographic change, by @alexascherson http://mappinglondon.co.uk/2016/londons-exodus/
- 2016-09-20 21:10 Restoring the first recording of computer music http://blogs.bl.uk/sound-and-vision/2016/09/restoring-the-first-recording-of-computer-music.html
- 2016-09-20 06:57 You absolutely can boil an egg in the boiler part of a cafetière à l'italienne over a Campingaz ring, just takes a couple of minutes longer
- 2016-09-19 19:34 Transferable skills - Football manager to bank CEO http://polemics-pains.blogspot.com/2016/09/transferable-skills-football-manager-to.html
- 2016-09-19 19:30 Pan-European economic Habsburg nostalgia Bring back Biedermeier, I say http://www.unz.com/gnxp/the-dead-weight-of-culture/
- 2016-09-19 19:25 Help London Air Ambulance Service help you when that car knocks you off your bike https://twitter.com/ColucciLaw/status/777946927493222400
- 2016-09-19 13:22 Just received an "invertation" from an estate agent, < invertebrate? Matt 7:24-27: Build your house on a rock, dork https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A24-27&version=KJV
- 2016-09-19 06:17 Sign 1 at Pixford Fruit Farm, Bishops Lydeard: Drive slowly, my dog is old and deaf and so am I. Sign 2: My dog has died, but I'm still here
- 2016-09-17 11:36 Bath Pump Rooms, 14:45: come all ye fair & tender persons!
- 2016-09-09 22:20 OK, got me wild hops, now to fabricate something that will disgust even the non-teetotallers
- 2016-09-09 17:23 Almost amiable kestrel on #WalthamstowMarsh Has someone been feeding it bacon butties?
- 2016-09-08 21:38 I think Barcelona's tourist headcount is heading towards 6 * population this year. What's wrong with Hartlepool? https://twitter.com/alanqd79/status/773953554004475904
- 2016-09-08 08:49 @holland_tom Sounds like a reinvention of Pliny's (heresy-)cleansing incendiary bird http://perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=PerseusLatinTexts&getid=1&query=Plin.%20Nat.%2010.17
- 2016-09-08 08:15 Barrel organ "the organ with the human voice" I hope they mean vox humana rather than how grandma sang
- 2016-09-08 06:24 Alan Smethurst: the singing postman from Norfolk http://liberalengland.blogspot.com/2016/09/alan-smethurst-singing-postman-from.html
- 2016-09-07 20:21 Me: Brancaleone inspired Monty Python, Fitzcarraldo & (24:30)! Her: It's Italians shouting.
- 2016-09-07 18:52 We reject Nietzsche because he endangers our monkey/organ-grinder symbiosis, even the monkey can spell his name
- 2016-09-07 15:50 Shocking: Unilever food truck smuggled into Dutch hipster festival #NotOurKindOfPeople http://www.nltimes.nl/2016/09/07/food-truck-festival-takes-food-producer-unilever-cour/
- 2016-09-07 08:55 Ignatieff on Clegg's confusion: Globalisation empowers elites economically but disempowers them politically. http://on.ft.com/2c3obJU
- 2016-09-07 08:47 Dear folksingers, Thackeray is taking the pi$$ out of you : bad scansion & grammar deliberate https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=FroBAAAAQAAJ&dq=little%20billee%20thackeray&pg=PA228#v=onepage&q&f=false
- 2016-09-07 06:32 RT @interfluidity: bizarre antinatalist propaganda, bizarrely in English, in Romania.
- 2016-09-07 06:30 Electric kettle on gas hob: balancing domestic energy supply or calamitous fail?
- 2016-09-05 21:49 RT @Pornosawa: El señor que habla de pie con el autobusero es, sin duda, el protagonista de esta canción de Astrud:
- 2016-09-05 12:35 Creatures whose mainspring is curiosity enjoy accumulating facts far more than reflecting on them #ClarenceDay http://goo.gl/4zIdiK
- 2016-09-05 08:13 It's Tibble's Road, fool. Who'd call a cat Theobald?
- 2016-09-04 12:18 Would Beethoven IX finale have been based around a hurdy gurdy solo if he hadn't been deaf?
- 2016-09-03 07:03 #SpanishSlug #ArionVulgaris will eat you, and your poo! I killed a dozen the other day but lost a finger. OBE? http://www.slugwatch.co.uk/?page_id=174
- 2016-09-03 06:22 @asmallorange Could you have a look at my unaddressed tickets from the last month? #FallenOffACliff
- 2016-09-02 07:22 2/2 Who would exchange [this] for the pallid couple in the Garden of Eden? #ClarenceDay http://goo.gl/4zIdiK
- 2016-09-02 07:22 1/2 I like to think that I was once a magnificent hairy fellow living in the trees... #ClarenceDay http://goo.gl/4zIdiK
- 2016-09-02 06:56 @ibexsalad Regionalismo http://www.carreteros.org/ccaa/legislacion/carreteras/poema.htm
- 2016-09-01 18:54 RT @Pornosawa: Corolario sobre la identidad: los hombres no tienen raíces, tienen piernas.
- 2016-09-01 18:19 Large rat pack fighting outside Murrayfield "Care" Home on North Circular adds new touch to #Edmonton's unique post-apocalypticism. #Enfield
- 2016-09-01 10:05 Dogs have more love than integrity. They've been true to us, but not to themselves #ThisSimianWorld http://goo.gl/4zIdiK
Bizarrely, Twitter archive downloads don't include others' replies to your tweets, or tweets to which you reply, e.g.:
/ I say something... and so it's impossible to show tweet trees involving third parties correctly. Until I figure out something smarter I've just indented my replies, & good luck and bon voyage.
// Someone replies
/// I reply to them