- Prices are valid for 30 natural days and are available on request.
- Payment is 50% on reservation and 50% 14 natural days before the gig.
- Charities, please note that I don’t do anything for free, however noble your cause – in order to have somewhere to go home to at night I have to pay a mortgage – but I am more than happy to discuss ways of keeping us both happy.
- Apart from my acoustic ship’s megaphone I don’t normally use amplification, and I find that that works for a peaceable crowd of 150. Amplification of both organ and voice is however available if booked in advance.
- The street organ may be a machine, but organ grinders are biological, and I sing 40 minutes for every hour contracted after the first hour.
- Non-alcoholic drinks, sandwiches and a quiet space are greatly appreciated.
Bookings and requirements
The green room in the Freret Street Publiq House, New Orleans. Image: Infrogmation of New Orleans.