– One for Omagh, please.
– One ticket for Omagh. It’s a film that’s showing here.
– Ah, you mean Oma[x] [ie, the “j” in jabón]. Are you from England?
– Well that explains it. I did philology and in Ireland they say Oma[x].
– Er, well actually…
– What do you think of Bloody Sunday?
– OK, one ticket for Oma[x].
– Six euros. Have a great time!
- Invest your life-savings with Fucked Translation before Ben ‘n’ Merv render them worthless!
Google ads are not what they were never really going to be, and donations have been such a success that until
- spanish drink more heineken than the dutch
… or anyone else for that matter, says Expansión. The figure of more than 10M hectolitres annual consumption (10% of group
Some great location- and Catalan actor-spotting fun at Méliès last night, where we saw Tom Tykwer’s version of Patrick Süskind’s Perfume.
- Market segmentation
An amply dimensioned gypsy lady is vending six small cacti in pots and two bunches of cut chrysanths outside the municipal
- Two serious IT/system problems at Bicing
They screw up, you pay.