Silmarillion is not impressed by an Andalusian Quixote in Buenos Aires.
- Us runs a rebounded region
Buenos Aires underground, anagrammed. I usually get off at Sajones, obviously.
- Pilot overflows the Atlantic
Juan Manuel Durán y González (Jerez de la Frontera, 1899 – Barcelona, 1926). Aviator of the crew that flew from Seville
- What to do with falling boulders
On Thursday February 29 1912, the 300-tonne Restless Rock of Tandil, Buenos Aires plunged from its extraordinary state of hillside equilibrium
- I’m still convinced my “Yes” bet’s going to come off
But by a few thousand votes, rather than the 5-10% I expected last week. Most people will blame it on tears
- More bad pronunciation in Andalusian schools
Re Erasmus students returning from Spain with an incomprehensible Andalusian accent, here’s Rafael Alberti learning how to tort proper at the