It’s bad enough that Vilafranca’s tourism department’s favourite translator doesn’t know his/her English from his/her elbow. Not being able to spell the name of this glorious town is surely a hanging offence.
- Tourism@Vic (update 30/6)
Speaking from baldie experience, most council tourism departments here offer an abysmal service, and things gets worse once you go online.
- Vilafranca del Penedès has a major, not a mayor
Sounds like the place is under military administration: Vilafranca is an open and welcoming town. From this permanently opened window that our
- What’s so hard about answering an email?
–Hello. –Hello, is that the Department of Tourism? Yes? Hello, a week ago I sent you an email asking if this Friday
- EU interpreter kicked senseless by admin colleague during Commission charity footie match
Politico: The Schuman Trophy has been a fixture on the Commission’s calendar for 20 years, with teams from each department playing
- They want our money but they don’t want our participation
Lenox’s take on the tourism department in Mojácar, where, including unregistered residents, there are probably at least as many British- as