None of the evangelists mention San José, electrician:
Here’s a lamb emerging from the tower blocks with which urban planners chose to blanket the lower half of the old market square, which has been jacked up to cover a huge underground carpark:
All on this walk.
- Destruction of old Peking
Ah, but how long before it is rebuilt as a theme park? Plaza de San Felipe Neri is one of the
- Squats demolished c/ Amor, Horta
One of Barcelona’s last patches of pre-war farms, small factories and cottages is under assault from planners.
- Automated street sweeping demonstration for infant school in Santa Coloma de Gramanet
Whirling brooms sweep bits of newspaper into a vacuum zone under the truck, whence they are pumped to the bin: Driving lesson:
- Public brothel advertisements in Girona
Apparently there is a multi-ethnic casa de barrets (hat-house, from the number hanging there) at the top of the John Lennon
- New great mosque for Barcelona in historic building on Tibidabo
Three South Asian-British professionals (down from four last time, one having fallen to feminine wiles in the intervening biennium) emerge blinking