I’m not much good with chordophones, so the closest I’ll get to this is on my fine collection of Swanee whistles. Here’s another musical sawyer playing Vie en rose:
For some peculiar reason it makes me want to urinate. I believe 17th century transverse flutes had the same effect on some contemporary French theorist. I wonder if dogs or cats experience the same discomfort.
- My dream barrel organ sound
La Java Viennoise played at Les Primitifs du Futur: That looks like Fay Lovsky on musical saw, and yes, that is Robert
- Miley Cyrus’ “Pablow the blowfish”, the best thing since…
… well, since R. Kelly’s “Trapped in the closet”
- The Singing Organ-Grinder’s top 10 pig songs
Sincerity meets spam.
- Gorging Jack and Little Billee
The case for the defence.
- Donald for Dalai Lama, or Pope, or Caliph, or something
A Trump Taj Mahal Casino multitrack jukebox, to help make religion rather better than it has been, again.