More vids. Home. “this show combines beautiful sets, stunning aerial displays and wonderful animated landscapes. Set inside a series of miniature circus tents, The Sugar Beast Circus brings back to life the celebrated circus sideshows of the 1800s”
I once did a multimedia kiosk for some people using the metaphor of the red/white-striped tent. I really need to get one.
- Miley Cyrus’ “Pablow the blowfish”, the best thing since…
… well, since R. Kelly’s “Trapped in the closet”
- My dream barrel organ sound
La Java Viennoise played at Les Primitifs du Futur: That looks like Fay Lovsky on musical saw, and yes, that is Robert
- Merchants and tenants at Billingsgate Market include…
City Music Services. Let me explain. And introduce my top 10 performing fish.
- Record label name not invented by a Dutch speaker
Of tumba, of Ben of that manor, of grunting, and of dynamiting fish.
- A sexual reverse for the organist
The organist went on holiday with his rhythm stick to the gardens of Japan, where he met with the gentle Barbie.