This anti-tourism business seems to have got our Tokyo operative into trouble:
We’re doing stuff in other parts of Spain and looking at France and Italy, but I guess we’re going to have to put the Asian entity on hold for a while. Hiring is also paused as we consider the offer of some bloke called Darling to trade the whole of EC3 for a stake in the Valencian business. At the end of this sorry affair, only two of us will be left: Botín and the Baldie, and Botín doesn’t know how to grow potatoes.
(Thanks to the DG)
- Photos and video of snowstorm in Park Güell
Includes video of snow felling a pine tree and a photo of a municipal bus which almost skated its way down-town.
- Video of interesting aural and visual stroboscopic effects on the Renfe train from Barcelona to Vich
A malfunction of the public address system produces a rather pleasing strobe: At the end of this clip, a crude example of
- “Sorceress” Raquel Meller, TIME Magazine cover
This delectable flor del mal from Barcelona’s Poble Sec district is a daisychain from A Nun’s link to a review of
- Etymology of Montjuïc/Mountjoy/Montjoie
“Jewish mountain” is currently hot favourite in Barcelona council offices because it is believed that this will attract well-off tourists from
- The bullfighting Chinaman and his magnificent midget show
Yet more Spanish culture for Brussels to ban.