- Mel Gibson and the Irish mission
The otherwise excellent Margaret Marks has ruined a peaceful Saturday afternoon by pointing out that St Columba was, apart from the
- Albanian hand salute quiz
Dogs are sensible and salute with their feet.
- Tourism@Vic (update 30/6)
Speaking from baldie experience, most council tourism departments here offer an abysmal service, and things gets worse once you go online.
- Mr Ramos is making it up again
PL just sent me what he believes is a made-up story by La Vanguardia’s plagiarist moron in London, Rafael Ramos, the
- Taking the peace? Catalan village writes Shalom backwards
A few months back I posted about Barcelona Council’s totemistic approach to foreign languages. Here, from CataloniaWatch, is another brilliant example: