Video here (referring page), and a matchstick maid from Telecinco is going door-to-door, says SC. The lady interviewed is on the red ochre terrace just below A on the map, looking NW and then down Sors. B says that there’s been a sharp rise in burglary reports coming into his station, and, while this guy looks Spanish, a substantial proportion is probably providing the answer to the question of occupation posed here.
- But what can Barcelona sell apart from debauchery?
This photo of Mobile World Congress attendees pigging out in a bar in the Born is doing the rounds as part
- Good piece on current American “translation will save the world” hype
Asks Mr O’Brien: “[A]re foreign funding agencies getting any smarter about how to get more of their countries’ literary works translated
- Survey shows that either 20.2 or 5.5% of Spaniards don’t know what email is
The headline figure this morning is 20%, but the survey (.doc) asks the question twice and the other answer is different.
- Barcelona anarchist bought Chelsea flat with proceeds of 1936 war crimes
I haven’t seen Entre el roig i el negre (“Between red and black”) yet, but hope to soon. It’s the diary,
- Two cool & contrasting Barcelona retro photo series
With a chart comparing Catalan to Madrilenian GDP 1980-2009.