- You’re a policeman. Sometimes they put the winky-winky on as they jump and then turn it off again, often they don’t bother.
- You know a policeman.
- You don’t intend to go very far on the other side. I find this the most puzzling, and one of its practicioners almost nailed me this morning.
- Translation error in the puenting tragedy at Cabezón de la Sal in Cantabria
Two versions: El País: the instructor says, “No jump, it’s important. No jump,” and the girl understands, “Now jump.” De Telegraaf,
The Guardian gets some things wrong this morning which other people will jump all over. However it is carrying an intelligent
- Death row final statements by Hispanic Texans
I was just curious why only the occasional guy has stuff in Spanish, and the FAQs don’t explain. I guess it’s
- The other Blair
Re the unreliability of the Spanish press’s foreign coverage: a big profile in La Retaguardia this morning identifies Ian Blair as
- Sorry, that’s really all I’ve got
The 10% myth nailed (via BoingBoing).