Why pleb-speakers (I’d have thought of Greeks, Bulgarians, Turks(!) before Italians, not to mention the Cataloonies, who a few years ago thought the world was tilting their way…) from outside the EU core will never get a job there. What an immense mess, and how immensely profitable for some.
- Ski industry survives on subsidies from property developers
Apparently once building stops Spanish slopes will cease to be profitable, at which point we can surely flatter® the whole freaking
- Raphael tortures Aquarius, Matt Monro destroys Libre (subtitled)
Do Spanish speakers get more excited about “defective” accents than English speakers?
- Revenge translations: take English seriously or face comprehensive linguistic destruction
I believe that only two bodies criticised here have ever responded: one rapidly fixed the problem and went out of business;
- The decline of psychoanalysis charted
English-speakers are leaving in droves, Spanish-speakers are more equivocal, and Francophones are proving hard to un-crack.
- Ciutadella – Historical Spanish Since 1965
Tom (who is these days blogging less and twittering more) encountered this proclamation on entering Ciudadela de Menorca, and suggests correctly