Rodrigo and Blas Nieto have had their horses translate their website:
Along the years the selective selection carried out adquiring black products with the line and origins of Yeguada Militar, José Luis de la Escalera y Bocado, the cattle raising takes an upward line thanks to those good children and daughters that are born annually (between 25 and 30 products) with the expression that characterizes a good Pure Spanish, elegant, flexible Race, beauty and nobility, to show off of a walk horse, of party, of hook, of bullfighting, of classic taming, I jab, high school and a without end of attitudes that can be carried out with this beautiful animal, the most intelligent horse with more memory of the equine race.
- New directors of Instituto Cervantes in New York and Dublin “can’t speak English”
Javier Rioyo Jambrina and Rosa León will apparently struggle to make themselves understood to their target audience in their new jobs.
- Grisly video footage of bullfight in Riópar, Albacete province
Village bullfighting is far more exciting and beautiful than the formalised crap on offer in big rings like Barcelona’s Monumental, but
- And the obscure horse came o-lympiang in
“Dark horse” is the normal racing term, so I suspect the Telegraph is referring to our very own black burro of
- The divine prohibition of bullfighting in English and Cagancho in Almagro: whatever won’t be, won’t be
Programmes are rarely distributed at bullfights, and are never translated into English. There is an excellent reason for this, recounted over
- How to grow enough mustard for a salad from seed in two hours
Ingredients: a horse, a fire, seed.