Exhibit, from Visit Epping Forest@Waltham Abbey Tourist Information:
- Kermit M. Henry, Diamond Heart: A Man for the People and the Universe (2009): The Angelo Saxon and latter the African man were of pure bred and had no trace of any mixture of races of the two. No African had mated with an Angelo Saxon at this point on the American shores. The only differences occurred afterwards.
- Shaka Saye Bambata Dolo, The Genesis of the Bible (2012): The Transatlantic Afrikan Slave Trade was Caesar Negroes, Angelo Saxon Negroes, Buffoon Negroes, Uncle Tome Negroes, and Negroes Mary, calling upon the name of Jesus while they rape and sold innocent Black boys and girls.
- Rev. JT Phillips, Beyond The Cosmos, The Science of Man Into the path of the Cosmoian (2013): The other side is the dark side of thecraft we stayawayfrom. If you area Angelo Saxon you arewelcome if youarea Druidyou are welcome, if youaCeltic you are welcome, if youareaPagan always welcome in this tradition, if you want to tryitor not.
- James E. Alatis, Ai-Hui Tan, Georgetown University Round Table on Languages and Linguistics (2001): The majority of non-Angelo-Saxon colonies have been independent for some four decades. During this time the attitude toward English changed significantly. The sense that it was a colonial language has receded.
I need to sort out this blog.
- God’s fish
When the inspector calls, the chief weapon of fundamentalist fishermen–particularly those with long white beards–is Genesis 1:26-28: And God said, Let us
- Jean-Pierre Brisset’s false etymologies: proto-Derrida, demented fun
Xavier (check his crazy blog, Le dicon) in an interesting comment has introduced me to Jean-Pierre Brisset. Brisset is interesting because
- Iberian debut of a classic paranoiac Dutch neither-nor motif?
You do something bad, I’ll do something ugly.
- Breaking news: Pravda buys a dud photocopier
“PRAVDA.Ru doesn’t recommend to use Xerox products”, reads an intriguing footer on the site of Russia’s version of National Enquirer. What
- Mi primera canción en español
Hecha la mañana de Reyes para un cierto Dr Pol, que disfruta de la vida (sin caer en excesos).