The noble Iggy notes that Korean “parents are turning to surgery to sort out misplaced l and r sounds.” Apparently
The procedure, which takes twenty to thirty minutes under local anesthetic, involves snipping the thin tissue under the tongue to make it longer and supposedly nimbler.
This is an interesting idea. For example, are there any (demonic?) sounds that you can spit out better if you have your tongue forked? And what kind of surgery would I need to make me talk like I think I talk?
- Why God created Adam with a belly button
With other navel manoeuvres, including a freak displayed in the Hague in 1683 and a Central European in her undies.
- Brilliant video of Andalusian socialist mayor taking €30K bribe from developer
Twenty-nine actually, he forgot a grand. And then there’s thirty more on completion. The mayor of Ohanes’ analysis of the electoral
- El Gran Picasso and his ping-pong balls
I bumped into El Gran Picasso in a bar down south and thought stories of his epic exploits in Vegas must
- Test version of Valencian sloth song
The text is blogged here. This uses the virtual organ I’ve rigged up and the procedure is still as here. I’ve
- Unesco: some mother languages are more equal than others
Which is why Davidson L Hepburn will be welcomed to Barcelona next week.