- An orism is an aphorism that.
- Omelettes are eggs that dream they’re falling.
- –How’s the digging in your garden going?
–Not bad, they’ve just hit New York. Manhattan’s already completely uncovered.
–Isn’t it a bit busy having a major city in your garden?
–It’s not that bad really. The time difference means that they’re asleep when I’m sat in it in the daytime.
The Guardian lists a bunch of furrin terms used in football, including panna, used in Holland to refer to the nutmeg
- Increasing use of Middle English in Chinese press
While their government slowly adopts the values and systems of the modern West, I have noticed recently that some Chinese journalists
- Binding referendum on the future of Catalonia, hosted by Kalebeul
In response to confusion in the markets re Spain’s constitutional arrangements and the size and distribution of its public debt, kaleBirthday
- Down with free-range chickens! Up with free-range eggs!
You will soon pay much less for much more liberated eggs, all thanks to experiments currently underway in Kalebeul labs.
- Haikus in Beirut
I was singing this afternoon somewhere and sang “Haikus in Beirut” instead of “Moonlight in Vermont”, completely by mistake. I was