A couple of things I can’t work out this morning:
- Why Spanish people make such a big deal out of John Ashcroft when, according to the system here, judge Baltasar Garzón is able to say to a suspect: go to gaol, forget talking to your lawyer, don’t even dream of any kind of legal hearing, go to gaol.
- If Taysir Alony has been on the Al-Qaeda payroll, whether Rafael Ramos has been receiving illicit subsidies from the Muppets.
- Barcelona council, digging residents into a hole
Check out this piece by Nicholas Mead on the thorough screwing the impoverished Carmel district of Barcelona is receiving from the
- Online Mexican school and pupil rating service
Here, via WonkaPistas. If we forget Oaxaca and a couple of other disfunctional states, then in Mexico we find a much
Thanks to Franco Alemán for the links–certainly helps drive up numbers, currently around 2,500 individuals daily. Re his point about the
The Guardian gets some things wrong this morning which other people will jump all over. However it is carrying an intelligent
- Cost of living: London almost twice as expensive as Barcelona?
Sounds about right to me. I haven’t been to Belfast since I could count my age on my fingers; maybe there