This is apparently an Andalusian trait that turns up with Andalusians in the Americas. Previously is was regarded as demonstrating stupidity and a lack of education, but we’re all stupid and uneducated now.
- Voiceless velar fricatives in the middle of words for “search”
On the bus this afternoon I had some French girls in front, as it unfortunately were not, and an old Andalusian
- Persian military band music
The eighteenth century would have sounded rather different if composers had employed Persian instead of Turkish music: Xenophon and others report: “In
- A league and a turd/Legua y mierda
Minsheu’s Pleasant and Delightfull Dialogues: where did he get all that horseshit?
- “Education for the Citizenship”: deliberately poor translation from the Valencian government?
CASE SOLVED: IN DECEMBER 2008 THE VALENCIAN GOVERNMENT STOPPED GIVING THIS SUBJECT IN ENGLISH Just seen on CNN+, a Valencian teacher teaching
- Spanish patriotic symbols which ain’t
For all my halfwit, lunatic and thieving sectarian friends wrapped in their stupid flags, from the estimable Iñaki Berazaluce. I haven’t