Here, for example.
- French voter registration
The first interesting election piece I’ve seen, suggesting why Sarko might still lose, and even more bad news in prospect.
- Vote UKIP in the May European elections!
The Spanish nationalisation of sangría, a great British invention, is the last straw.
- Bar or in vitro fertilisation clinic?
Vino en botella = he/she came in bottle, via Carlos from En la luna de Babel, who may also have been
- Juncker: Catalonia leaving the EU in Spanish, but not in English
…leaving Rajoy looking like a pillock. Those translators certainly earn their 10K tax-free/month. Q: Why would anyone want to stay in,
- Bus numbers in Barcelona atheist campaign evidence cabbalistic life-death struggle
Artful Mr Kokon notes that the number of items in Goya’s Black Paintings is the same as the number of one