Kalebeul hopes to avoid the widescale unrest we believe will result from police action against nocturnal street drinks parties by implementing two preventative strategies:
- 30 years ago three gentlemen in Bar Manolo were given a monthly allowance on condition they drink all the alcohol in Spain. Project delivery date: 20:00 17/3/2006.
- All streeting from the Rambla del Raval, the proposed site of tonight’s orgy, has this afternoon being removed and converted into la Gran Muralla del Barrio Chino. Troublemakers will be doused from the ramparts with burning hair oil, courtesy of salon to the stars, Curl Up and Dye.
(Inspiration: P Maragall, Horizontal thinking (1972))
- Moment suprême of last night’s mini-botellón
After struggling for 10 minutes, a well-dressed young man manages to set fire to a container just off Carmen, steps back,
- Crane spirit
When I went out this morning onto the Rambla del Raval, a man was standing up on the boom of the
Two lovely designers who trade the occasional hour with me and eat my curries and drink my hooch have informed me
- Romería de la Primera Sueca/Pilgrimage of the First Swedish Totty
We’ve been outed by a couple of publications, so here’s the why/where/when for any readers of this blog who want to
- Sausage sourcing as an index of international cultural and political orientation
The cases of Spain and Holland.