I imagine the Bayeux Tapestry was planned in similar fashion.
- Plumbing economics in Barcelona
Two ways of screwing up a boiler installation and still making a profit.
- Billionaire superyachts to save Barcelona’s traditional barrios!
But the Guardian has got its knickers in a twist.
- Tour guide learns routes from Google Streetview
Here‘s a cheeky hybrid of actual and virtual tourism: the guide hasn’t been to all of the places advertised here at
- El gallito inglés / le coq anglais
Proud English cock, limp Latin hen: the binary opposition of English and Spanish fowls as a metaphor for the contrast between
- Urban terrorism 101: don’t kill furry animals
John Chappell’s got the latest on the anarchist bomb down town this morning. Everyone hated the squatters anyway–squatting has largely become