- Let’s rule out those who believe in Allah and other flying spaghetti monsters. You will cook for consumption by the two of us a gargantuan mixed grill including but not limited to bat, bear, beef, bird, camel, cat, cheese, chewing gum, crab, crocodile, dog, egg, fish, fungi, guinea pig, horse, human, insect, lettuce, monkey, offal, pork, poppy seed, rabbit, rat, snail, squirrel, turtle, vegetable and whale.
This will be accompanied by liberal quantities of alcohol, blood, coffee, tea and human breast milk.
We will then smoke roll-ups if fhat will cause discomfort in some such imaginary community.
After an appropriate wait, you will deposit the results over all known holy books.
- Now, following AS Byatt, let’s disqualify all the adepts of the new religions – those who posit their existence on, and source their morality from, social networks like Facebook and Twitter, and who tend to go postal when they realise it’s all a load of bollocks.
Someone will have to explain to me how to do this.
- I can see into the souls of flag-owners.
I have 2,000 Chinese pieces in stock which will instil fear into the wildest of foe and which I can provide to you from my stall in Ridley Road or at another mutually agreeable location. Scroll down for a sample image.
I may incorporate this list of madnesses at a later date.
- Belgian pie
I reckon Gayle Tomlinson has let herself be suckered for the purposes of this story in the Newcastle Evening Chronicle, passed
- El Barça, Franco’s favourite team?
There is no statistical evidence for claims that the Franco government worked for Real Madrid and against Barça.
- Education: music and words for early years, primary, secondary (inc. GCSE/A-level) and tertiary (FE and HE)
Some school work I’ve done with the organ Interactive concerts in nurseries Here’s a Barcelona visit: 45-minute concerts for large primary school audiences In Spanish,
- Two Brad Pitt exclusives
French farmer tells him, “Get off my land!” Did a Pakistani Dracula turn Brad and Angelina into zombies?
- Are beards all that remains of the Movimiento 15-M?
It seems that most of the chiliasts went nowhere but to the Turkish facialist, who draped a monkey pelt across their