The 10 least frequent phrases that have led to this site so far this month are (highest-ranked link selected):
- ussr 13 000 killed
- choong chee pang
- god is not a fish inspector
- dutch secret service
- achievements of sukarno indonesia
- souffrir pour être beau
- british sorrow vanguardia
- ethnic dress
- tornado bus company
- hairy punjabi pussy (no link available)
One of the anagrams of the first-letter acrostic is “Busch gated”, which might have led me into some poor gambling decisions had I discovered it a week ago.
- indonesian porn conspiracy theory
Like the British vis-à-vis the French, an influential current in Indonesian opinion remains convinced that the outside world is determined to
- I’m still convinced my “Yes” bet’s going to come off
But by a few thousand votes, rather than the 5-10% I expected last week. Most people will blame it on tears
- People’s republic of redundant prepositions
Funny old world: just when I announce that this blog will henceforth be devoted to politics (ie money, sex, violence and
- What does Zapatero do when his internet connection is down?
From El Imparcial, 18/01/1912: Rome, 17th (9.20 pm) This morning a telephone subscriber asked the Central to put him through to the offices
I’d like to thank all (OK, both) of you who clicked on the beer graphic and ended up donating last month.