– No, we’ve got absolutely nothing suitable. It’s a very difficult market. Sorry I can’t help you…
– I see you’re selling lottery tickets on behalf of the local choral society. Do you sing with them?
– Yes. Why?
– Well I conduct a choir in Barcelona.
– Really?! We’re looking for a conductor!
– Shame you haven’t got a house for me…
– MONTSE! Montse’s my daughter. MONTSE, WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS THING’S PLACE UP BEHIND THE CASTLE? Look, let me take you out for lunch so I can introduce you to the chairman.
Plácido and Luciano are unable to avoid one another at JFK
- Formal analysis
Reading (and trying to sing) bits of Jack Kerouac’s Mexico City Blues over lunch, I came across the following in the
- Second Life / virtual organisations
ABN AMRO have come up with a boring version of stuff I and another gent were trying to get an extremely
- Estate agent
â€“Hello, Fincas X.
I’m moving tomorrow to a house just along from the castle in a small hilltop village about 40km outside Barcelona, where