Half the Spanish population is sedentary, while the other half undertakes periodic top-up trips to the kitchen.
- More linguistic repression in Catalonia
Fining businesses for using Spanish is a crucial element in the neo-Francoist campaign to outlaw public use of the mother tongue
- Columbus was a proto-Judenstaatler, says someone
But a joke I have just cobbled together suggests otherwise.
- Free call service called "Phony"
The Moroccan Report has a fine example of the increasing global use in advertising of Angloisms by and for those whose
- Intriguing explanation of the v/b confusion in Spanish orthography
It’s all Microsoft’s fault, says a member of the Catalan hanging and flogging brigade.
- Revenge translations: take English seriously or face comprehensive linguistic destruction
I believe that only two bodies criticised here have ever responded: one rapidly fixed the problem and went out of business;