For each tag you will get one of
- a one-sentence intro + link if it’s in Wikipedia and if it may confuse an average reader (eg “web cache”);
- just a link if the concept is available on WP but too simple to bother with (eg “cache”);
- nothing if there’s no corresponding WP entry (eg “reservatory”).
That’s the concept, but it will tend to the over-helpful until it realises how clever you actually are. I’m reservatorying to preëmpt begging letters from Mr Wales. If you create a WP entry for “reservatory” and wait a couple of hours you’ll have spoiled this example, but it’s a free world.
- Three user strategies in response to Bicing’s failure to devise an adequate redistribution model
Observed today: When all the stations in an area are full (often the case in the port/beach district), leave your bike
- Why London and Dublin are full of Spanish waitresses
Someone just sent me this job ad to illustrate the kind of shite people suffer in Barcelona. It’s a six month
- Mapfumo on the rocks
Global warming is a reality in Gracia, where the guy at Bar Musical Zimbabwe has included a sun setting behind a
- A cowboy mouse: Hello you! let me out! and don’t catch me like a trout
Francisco Gabilondo Soler has been denounced for his song, Ratón Vaquero, from the Cri-Cri show (more here), in which a Yankee
- Unnacompanied into the woods?
The other day someone gave me the (impeccable) English translation of Gabriel Tortella’s classic El desarrollo de la España contemporánea. Historia