- El País: the instructor says, “No jump, it’s important. No jump,” and the girl understands, “Now jump.”
- De Telegraaf, among others, citing words which no longer appear on El Diario Montañés: the instructor says, “[When it’s time to jump], don’t worry, just jump.”
- Church of England converts sinner!
Huge empty East End church by a Wren assistant, burnt in 1850 but apparently un-Blitzed. Nice index from 19th century clock
- Catalan rustbelt
A Spanish girl and a West African man get off the train from Barcelona and start walking together along the long
- The sex-life of the Spanish
Curious pleasures in a post-procreation society.
- Speech elevator
The Instituto Cervantes runs courses explaining to Spanish speakers how to recycle themselves as teachers in the Anglosphere: “Lo más importante
- Perish, scumbags who work at La Jijonenca, Av Gaudí!
There are two really important things which you need to learn if you’re going to enjoy living in Barcelona: How to avoid