News from Valencia. Did PP, PSOE, CiU … get together with the CEOE 30 years ago and agree a Spanish standard for corruption which would serve them up their golden eggs without killing the goose? The Deutsches Institut für Normung doesn’t specify anything, but is there an emerging European standard? When do I get my share? How does the UK’s alleged 3% Google tax fit in?
- More Valencian language wars
At stake in this terrible new conflict is nothing less than the question of whether the name of the place where
- Oriol Pujol imputed in the vehicle inspection case because of fucked translation?
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. (BTW: I never got round to plotting “anonymous” donations to political parties against their share
- PSOE to support PP corruption in Valencia to avoid losing European grants
The Auken report to the European Parliament may be above to be scuppered by a conspiracy between Spain’s two principal mafias.
- Elections (brothels, Nazis), corruption, Girona airport shuttle, an Andalusian lexicon
Link love for 05/06/2009.
- What we really need: more language police
Here‘s the final piece of a series by Uruguayan proofreader Pilar Chargoñia calling for the creation in Argentina of a new