- They know Cameron’s negotiation is a charade and that the passengers will vote to stay on the Titanic whatever?
- They’re more interested in the undeclared war between Turkey (NATO/Ottomania) and Russia (Soviet Union/Romanovs), and can’t figure why we don’t really share that concern?
- The Bulgarian kleptocracy’s sons and daughters aren’t generally to be found cleaning City banks at 4 in the morning, so why should their pet editors give a toss?
A Dutch friend who knows something of current government attempts to end the massive leakage of child benefit in the general direction of Rabat finds it all terribly amusing.
That’s the first album I’ve consciously shared with Google Photos, which was dreadful and now seems pretty good. Remaining doubt re the end of Picasa: will individual photo embedding and dynamic resizing continue to be possible on non-Blogger sites?
- Backwards words
The sports stars interviewed here by Pennsylvania’s Patriot-News confirm what every Dutch child knows already: watch television in your target tongue
- How to be a cyberjournalist
A couple of profs up north have just published a book, Manual de Redacción Ciberperiodística, that explains useful things like …
- Zombie manufacturing
The death agonies of the car industry in Barcelona’s Zona Franca district.
- Francisco Camps vs Fèlix Millet in the media
What do ghit ratios from La Vanguardia, El Periodico, El País, ADN, ABC, El Mundo, Público, and Levante tell us about
- Taken by the gypsies
Interesting report in this morning’s Vanguardia: The man who in mid-November calls the police station of the Mossos d’Esquadra in Vic says