The Daily Mirror had at least two hacks in Barcelona at the weekend to cover a mildly alcoholic trip to the disco by honorary Brits Thierry Henry, Freddie Ljungberg, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Mikael Silvestre and Rio Ferdinand, but none of them seems to have managed to follow the players to Danzatori (which I’ve never heard of anyway). So where was the cream of London’s literary establishment boozing it up?
- Bicing vs Decathlon vs Boris’ Bikes
You might think Barcelona wants to get rid of the scheme.
- Three user strategies in response to Bicing’s failure to devise an adequate redistribution model
Observed today: When all the stations in an area are full (often the case in the port/beach district), leave your bike
- A curious little hagiography
Good Catholic girls here wept bitter tears in the 40s and 50s at the tale of the final conversation between Luis
- How to achieve optimal, emission-free load balancing for Bicing and other public biking schemes
In Barcelona, differential payments based on vertical displacement could eliminate redistribution truck carbon emissions and create income for cyclists with time
- Barcelona vs Madrid, part n
The Dutch magazine Elsevier has made available digitalised versions of its early output. Here is Henri van Booven, reporting on a