Bicing: per annum 100€ plus whatever fines their lucratively shite IT system throws at you, need to change bikes every half hour, use limited to parts of Barcelona, 05:00-02:00, terrible availability.
Decathlon: 155€ folding bike, extras = puncture repair, take it where you want (including outside Barcelona), when you want, probably good for five years.
Bicing, which resolutely abstains from carrying advertising, will thus have a subscription almost twice the price of the London Barclays’ scheme.
What a bunch of retards.
- Two serious IT/system problems at Bicing
They screw up, you pay.
- Ciudadanos de Cataluña launch, a bitter disappointment
Liberals believe that politics is about freeing individuals to live as they want within just bounds. Nationalists believe it is a
- How to achieve optimal, emission-free load balancing for Bicing and other public biking schemes
In Barcelona, differential payments based on vertical displacement could eliminate redistribution truck carbon emissions and create income for cyclists with time
- Three user strategies in response to Bicing’s failure to devise an adequate redistribution model
Observed today: When all the stations in an area are full (often the case in the port/beach district), leave your bike
- Free call service called "Phony"
The Moroccan Report has a fine example of the increasing global use in advertising of Angloisms by and for those whose