It’s difficult to imagine a European medieval library where no one spoke Latin. The modern Biblioteca de Catalunya appears to be devoid of English speakers.
- If there is a lawsuit, both parts have to left it to Barcelona court
The Catalan (National) Library is one of the worst and most surprising offenders. Here’s part of its exhibition loan policy: Application form
- From this computer you can acces to almost all the resources availables on the web as:
The Catalan National Library, literacy’s home in the region, strikes again: H/t: a passing nun.
- Spain was a beautiful job, weren’t it, absolutely beautiful man, so much impact
If you speak English, and even if you don’t, this is deeply surreal. It is difficult to imagine a Bond villain
- Raphael tortures Aquarius, Matt Monro destroys Libre (subtitled)
Do Spanish speakers get more excited about “defective” accents than English speakers?
- Fucked translation, the consequence of a strategic choice by the Spanish authorities?
My man in the education department of the Generalitat de Catalunya this lengthy lunchtime: “Why the fuck would we teach them