I have a 20th century pay-as-you-go phone on which I’ve spent about 10€ in the last decade, and, while Movistar regularly text-spams me (the website where you could tell them not to didn’t work–quelle surprise!), they and the competition have worked out that it’s not worth calling.
Modern folks like your good selves may not be so lucky, so if you get bored with the free sex chat approach and don’t fancy hunting them down, sodomising them, and leaving them out for the badgers, you could do worse than imitate our local android:
- create a contact group called Spam
- assign spam callers to it
- google “wav silence”
- get your favourite RIP soundtrack and upload it to your mobile
- select it as the ringtone for group Spam.
Telecomms salesmen: the new children.
French: to swipe a badge over a reader to access space or information. This digital harassment furnishes a nice spurious retrospective
- Unstoppable, he removed the flint from his eye, re-mounted his bike and finished the stage
Dave has kindly sent me the URL of the online version of a superb book packed with brilliant photos, The story
- Jocelin Safini Embryophagous Forthtell Phonation Polymorphic Irrational Invirility Archagitator
Really, really interesting spam.
- The bodies of the
“the bodies of the” causes my mind to slip through several different types of space and emerge from a badgerhole in
- A walk from Petersfield over the South Downs to Bishop’s Waltham
From the banks of the Rother (almost) via Stroud, Ramsdean, the source of the Meon (just about), Frogmore, East Meon, Old