- Fri Apr 01 08:28 Comment: @Ghostwoods Be grateful that because they earn so much dentists need to work so little.
- Fri Apr 01 15:36 Better late than never https://www.ldc.upenn.edu/joint-us-eu-funded-lindoll-corpus-released
- Fri Apr 01 17:26 @NERCscience Just curious as to why you disqualified Rocinante as boat name. Doesn't look good...
- Fri Apr 01 21:35 Bye to the Lamp Lighters in Leicester, twinned with the (Don't) Venture Inn in Knowle West Fine comments & links http://goo.gl/4o7SkA
- Sun Apr 03 21:50 Some Russian cellist owns 3.2% of a bank ? So what: I own a whole freaking bank http://gu.com/p/4t26c/stw
- Mon Apr 04 17:28 Real town (Pressnitz/Přísečnice) blown up to make a bad film (Traumstadt): OK, then a reservoir came on top
- Mon Apr 04 17:29 RT @DPRK_News: Unnatural degenerate Piers Morgan, once idolized by millions, now bellows empty threats in the fashion of a chastised howler…
- Mon Apr 04 18:35 Technology puts 40K musicians out of work https://twitter.com/iPhelBlues/status/491579158791979008
- Tue Apr 05 06:29 Chromecast meets cathode ray tube http://gizmodo.com/guy-gets-chromecast-to-work-on-vintage-tv-results-in-g-1768942281
- Tue Apr 05 12:52 New Rembrandt using AI http://s.parool.nl/t-a4276054/
- Tue Apr 05 21:00 JFK, greengrocer
- Tue Apr 05 21:00 Comment: @elorganillero scroll down
- Tue Apr 05 21:06 RT @garyslapper: the juridical mind and the epistolary arts 10 classic lawyers’ letters: @TimesLaw http://thetim.es/1oKKEju
- Thu Apr 07 08:49 Congrats to Mr Phuc, new #Vietnam PM
- Thu Apr 07 10:12 Re I'm told that anocracy does NOT mean government by assholes. Etymology, anyone? http://goo.gl/8DUyFj
- Thu Apr 07 13:26 Comment: @ibexsalad I figure we should all have a colostomy bag fitted somewhere round about our vocal chords
- Thu Apr 07 13:34 Comment: @themonsterist An illustrator friend keeps a rotting pig's head at the far end of the room to prevent exactly this kind of problem.
- Thu Apr 07 13:41 Comment: @garyslapper @TimesLaw Rare context in which (mild) premortem suttee is to be encouraged
- Fri Apr 08 17:29 Jewellery on sale at the @GEFFRYE tomorrow https://twitter.com/LittleStormDes/status/706164166197903360
- Sat Apr 09 07:54 Latest @Telegraph revelation: DNA tests show Archbishop of Liverpool son of #RedRum #CharlesMoore #GrandNationalDay
- Sat Apr 09 09:16 Thanks WP: The "Chicken Dance" is not an Austrian folk dance, nor is it from Austria.
- Sat Apr 09 14:09 Madness of crowds: escalator etiquette Why can't both sides be obliged to walk/run up? http://will-self.com/2016/04/09/4711/
- Sat Apr 09 17:22 @Terravision_eu @TfL #Terravision lost @STN_Airport licence. Bus #Redbridge sez non-stop = not stop? @BoycottTerra
- Sun Apr 10 10:54 Napoleon XIV - I live in a split level head
- Sun Apr 10 12:15 3 monkeys hearing / sighted monkeys on Thibouville-Lamy organ, one dressed as gypsy king doing thimblerig scam
- Sun Apr 10 14:56 “This Is a Generic Presidential Campaign Ad” https://vimeo.com/160842124
- Sun Apr 10 16:13 #JungleBook song titles: Bear Necessities vs Bare Necessities = vs Ain't so hard https://goo.gl/TFv9RR https://goo.gl/DLusv7
- Mon Apr 11 21:02 Hölty: Auf einer gar so schönen Erde/Kann es so übel doch nicht sein,/D'rum will ich bis ich Asche werde/Mich dieser schönen Erde freu'n!
- Thu Apr 21 09:25
- Thu Apr 21 10:34 Valencia court: farting may = gender-based violence. Monty Python, anyone? @notEMT http://notelmundotoday.com/post/143156432873/soltar-una-ventosidad-ante-su-pareja-es-violencia
- Thu Apr 21 20:32 Hear print's dead. Hope @jomoulds OK
- Thu Apr 21 20:34 Comment: @ibexsalad Cut him out of yr will & we'll forgive you
- Thu Apr 21 20:38 RT @UnaMullally: Txt from my Ma "Terrible. And he only went into hospital with the flu." How she manages to make Prince sound like a neighb…
- Fri Apr 22 09:23 @TruroCathedral: "Grand Victorian edifice with a cafe." Come on, there's more to you than that!
- Fri Apr 22 09:24 Comment: @TruroCathedral
- Fri Apr 22 11:18 EBU corruption investigation to explain why singing organ grinders aren't winning #Eurovision ? https://twitter.com/popbitch/status/723459861867028480
- Fri Apr 22 15:30 @GuidoFawkes Implications for organ grinders? It's only the GF in a gorilla suit, but want to keep her off Tinder https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/723531907787575298
- Sun Apr 24 07:20 RT @pinhole_cat: Happy pinhole day!
- Sun Apr 24 07:23 When there's someone explicitly mad in a house, almost all those forming part of the family are a little crazy - Pla http://goo.gl/OFvckq
- Sun Apr 24 07:24 RT @lindasgrant: Charlotte Bronte wrote this when she was 14.
- Sun Apr 24 07:26 RT @garyslapper: .@LewisBedford I do take your point, Lewis, but I don't think the exchange tilts against the witness...
- Sun Apr 24 21:15 Comment: @ibexsalad Built prototypes under railway arch opposite my local #AnchorAndHope #WalthamstowMarshes
- Mon Apr 25 14:12 Being a monkey in human form is probably easier than being a guinea pig http://guinea-kin.tumblr.com/page/6
- Tue Apr 26 06:57 Contemporary American Civil War movies http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FutilityCloset/~3/zgsWkcUznHA/
- Tue Apr 26 07:55 If it weren't for Lidl, we'd all be starving to death https://twitter.com/TorstenBell/status/724863888769032192
- Tue Apr 26 07:59 @MiriamHaywood If HMG doesn't know whether you're #Ofgem or Ofgen, what hope have we got?!
- Tue Apr 26 08:33 Snowing in Holland https://twitter.com/wimboevink/status/724838620746665985
- Wed Apr 27 07:30 @FietsJeroen https://twitter.com/xkcdComic/status/725205273334288384
- Wed Apr 27 07:35 Pennies from heaven yesterday: snow showers AND midge bites
- Wed Apr 27 10:53 The Story of the Tiger Hunt - 1920ish kids' story recording http://britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/sound-and-vision/2016/04/the-story-of-the-tiger-hunt.html
- Wed Apr 27 20:42 RT @Mortimer_Fu: —Papá¿qué es un profeta? —Una persona que está a favor de un tipo de queso griego. —Papá. —¿Si? —Dime que soy adoptado, po…
- Wed Apr 27 20:44 RT @alexdelaIglesia: BLAGO BUNG
- Wed Apr 27 20:46 RT @davidbauer: Can we please have a Tumblr that does this for every academic paper?
- Thu Apr 28 09:45 Hell = a monkey or what? Cathédrale de Narbonne
- Thu Apr 28 16:49 Municipal corruption in Spain, legacy of the Romans? https://twitter.com/AbeLolisted/status/725696022656090113
- Fri Apr 29 12:01 RT @Ricardeano: I just died a little inside. https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/725994347376852993
- Fri Apr 29 13:18 Old Hallsands, Devon 1947 & 1960 http://www.britishpathe.com/video/deserted-village-issue-title-is-pathe-pictorial-lo/query/Hallsands http://www.britishpathe.com/video/derelict-village/query/Hallsands
- Fri Apr 29 15:10 How to make people stop at zebra crossings vía @la_informacion http://noticias.lainformacion.com/estilo-de-vida-y-tiempo-libre/viajes-y-desplazamiento-diario/trafico/ingenioso-frenen-mediante-ilusion-optica_0_911609184.html
Bizarrely, Twitter data downloads don't include others' comments on your tweets, or tweets on which you comment, e.g.:
/ I say something... and so it's impossible to show tweet trees involving third parties correctly.
// Someone replies
/// I reply to them