- Sun May 01 07:38 “A Victim of Irregularity” http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FutilityCloset/~3/zhXMq2dc_nk/
- Sun May 01 19:37 RT @voyou: Kylie Jenner spearheads an R&bass revival, Carly Rae Jepsen meets Lush, and more: http://blog.voyou.org/2016/05/01/the-official-chart-for-may-1/
- Sun May 01 19:53 No proof readers on Twitter https://twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/status/726532168185425920
- Mon May 02 13:20 RT @RichardDawkins: This the best interactive tree of life ever. Many thanks to @Evolutionistrue for this post. https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/the-best-interactive-tree-of-life-ever/
- Mon May 02 13:21 Filed under "interesting for monkeys" https://twitter.com/WFMU/status/727125668652290048
- Mon May 02 14:49 cities vs roads on google maps http://www.maproomblog.com/2016/05/what-happened-to-google-maps/
- Mon May 02 15:22 Requiesdog http://oreneta.com/kalebeul/2016/04/30/requiesdog/
- Tue May 03 09:47 "Madrid zoo monkeys smarter than child visitors" https://twitter.com/elmundotoday/status/727433955595685888
- Tue May 03 11:29 RT @gideonmendel: Empyah, seen close to her vintage stall in #chatsworthroad. This might be the start of an… https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6vMEtI7C2/
- Tue May 03 11:31 1,653 piano rolls online at the Spanish National Library #BlogBNE http://elorganillero.com/blog/2016/05/03/1653-piano-rolls-online-at-the-spanish-national-library/?lang=en
- Tue May 03 14:07 No restaurant list can beat one protagonised by a fat man with a barrel organ crank for belt http://www.gq.com/story/50-best-restaurants-list-backstory
- Wed May 04 13:39 RT @MooseAllain: Poor old Pavlov. Eventually every time he heard a bell ring he wanted to feed a dog.
- Thu May 12 17:59 And there was a gorilla (OK, not a monkey): 1969 Royal Family doc
- Thu May 12 20:18 #terravision selling Stansted-London tickets at Barcelona airport this morning, despite no licence/no serivce #thieves
- Fri May 13 07:21 Walking around with chicken strapped to my head. GF said I need to wear more layers.
- Fri May 13 07:47 RT @realDonaldTrump: Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful.
- Fri May 13 20:39 Nazi flying sharks
- Sat May 14 14:52 Mahler / Die zwei blauen augen : wish I could manage it as slow & exotic as this
- Sat May 14 14:52 RT @LittleStormDes: An exciting venture into new territories today - Crouch End! At Etsy local market in the lovely… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFYzHOYJdxY/
- Tue May 17 14:41 How're gonna jump the St Lawrence with a brass band? https://twitter.com/ibexsalad/status/732081512011665409
- Tue May 17 22:10 Cumbrian cave music http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FutilityCloset/~3/JUsxVSVma9A/
- Wed May 18 06:38 Euro film quotas @NetflixUK @AmazonUK = blatant monkeyphobia (King Kong, Planet ot Apes...) @Ansip_EU #VoteBananas http://goo.gl/uqjPDs
- Wed May 18 06:39 RT @LeVostreGC: ICH WISSHE TO ROKKE AND ROLL AL THE NIGHTE AND PLAYE THE BIRDE WHISTLE AT THE CURTAIN EVERYE DAYE
- Wed May 18 06:40 RT @LeVostreGC: New Shakespear authorial theorye: all playes were written by bird whistle player.
- Wed May 18 10:36 Comment: @Master_Plum Caper Ceilidh is a band
- Wed May 18 14:53 Spanish journalist pleases patriotic yokels by pretending that some Spanish expressions are untranslatable http://fuckedtranslation.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/untranslatability.html
- Thu May 19 07:25 How Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Should Have Ended
- Thu May 19 07:48 Zuypstad, met zijn wijde heerschappijen. Maar hoe ging de rest ook al weer?
- Thu May 19 09:31 A penchant for barrel-organ music is not evidence of an addiction to Neapolitan pizza. https://twitter.com/garyslapper/status/733198739771428865
- Thu May 19 09:56 Melvyn Bragg uncool in 1974: Punk before punk: 'You're gonna wake up one morning...' http://britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/sound-and-vision/2016/05/punk-before-punk-youre-gonna-wake-up-one-morning.html
- Fri May 20 09:22 King Kong y Durruti: FAIL? http://www.agenteprovocador.es/publicaciones/king-kong-el-protector-de-durruti
- Fri May 20 09:29 Something's not right here https://twitter.com/jrmaidment/status/733575629115809792
- Tue May 24 20:41 A backwards harmonic parody in time http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ImprobableResearch/~3/T8taJRxPu5g/
- Wed May 25 08:02 Merkel + monkey would sound good, but it's a ring-tailed lemur. Needs a little red hat http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.angela-merkel-im-vogelpark-auf-tuchfuehlung-mit-affe-pinguin-co.ceb13c01-f8be-4947-aad3-861402a2873c.html
- Wed May 25 08:05 Comment: @ibexsalad Don't go all #classwar on me
- Wed May 25 08:11 Return of Jean Genet http://spanishshilling.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/the-night-stalker_62.html
- Wed May 25 10:32 Sog < Singing Organ-Grinder: Acronym of constant sorrow
- Wed May 25 12:41 Comment: @elorganillero http://elorganillero.com/blog/2016/05/25/sog-singing-organ-grinder/?lang=en
- Sun May 29 21:39 Brilliant UK mapping from the US Army (60s-70s). Going on the wall for long-distance walking/cycling http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/ams/great_britain/
- Mon May 30 12:30 @LadbrokesCare Odds on Bernie as Donald's VP nominee?
- Mon May 30 13:41 Monkey holiday reading: Alan de Queiroz "Monkey's Voyage" Good NYT review http://amzn.to/1U7zyxi http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/19/books/review/the-monkeys-voyage-by-alan-de-queiroz.html
- Mon May 30 15:53 Hilaire Belloc sings his Tarantella
- Mon May 30 15:55 RT @elmundotoday: Fabricante de cerveza artesanal celebra la apertura de un nuevo local bebiéndose una Shandy Cruzcampo:
- Mon May 30 15:56 RT @mrjamesob: It's becoming clear that the best way to settle the referendum would be for Sir Nicholas Soames and Jacob Rees-Mogg to have…
- Mon May 30 16:39 pad kid poured curd pulled cod http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FutilityCloset/~3/AkKjxwWT-40/
Bizarrely, Twitter data downloads don't include others' comments on your tweets, or tweets on which you comment, e.g.:
/ I say something... and so it's impossible to show tweet trees involving third parties correctly.
// Someone replies
/// I reply to them