Should the lawyers of what sometimes used to be known as Music Television be talking to those of Motos TV (or Motor Bike Television or whatever), or is this simply a hobbyist wrecking his van?
- Introducing the flamenco police…
It seems that the subnormal baboons who pass for constitutional lawyers in Spain’s regions have smuggled an article into the new
- Law to oblige distributors to dub or subtitle half of all films in Catalan
Here. With 350 million illegal flicks downloaded in Spain last year, that horse has already bolted. So adieu cinemas, and adéu
- Top 10 Russian football songs: No. 8: the 1938 Futbol’nyy Marsh (“Football March”) by Matvey Blanter, composer of Stalin-era patriotic ditties
With a recording of a barrel alarm clock, a Shostakovich anecdote, a copyright tussle between the Russian Premier League and the
- “Sorceress” Raquel Meller, TIME Magazine cover
This delectable flor del mal from Barcelona’s Poble Sec district is a daisychain from A Nun’s link to a review of
- So where does Silvio Berlusconi stand on organ-grinders?
Unfortunately Alan Friedman’s excellent authorised bio, My Way, leaves us none the wiser.