Apparently once building stops Spanish slopes will cease to be profitable, at which point we can surely flatter® the whole freaking mess. This is immensely encouraging.
- EU working languages & linguistic discrimination
Why pleb-speakers (I’d have thought of Greeks, Bulgarians, Turks(!) before Italians, not to mention the Cataloonies, who a few years ago
- Window on c/ Argentona, Barcelona
I’ll try to video the festive song installation on the building of the (thriving) neighbourhood association when the rain stops.
- The decline of psychoanalysis charted
English-speakers are leaving in droves, Spanish-speakers are more equivocal, and Francophones are proving hard to un-crack.
- French saw Spanish property crash coming
Apparently it’s quite well-known, but I only found it this morning in HG Bohn’s A hand-book of proverbs (1855), in the
- Francophone ticket recycling centre at Valencia Joaquín Sorolla station?
Bring out your dirty tickets:
Tickets sales, tickets sale, when all I wanted was ticket sales. Well, then, just show me