In Essan Translations we work with specialized translators whose job is excellent. Therefore, if you need translation services, whether translation of documents, web pages, books, letters, etc., as well as searches of information in other languages, altogether with the corresponding translation, please, do not doubt in communicate it to us. I assure you that if you trust us, you will not regret.
Essan Translations is based in Valencia and the piss-poor quality offered by them and many of their compatriot translation agencies is one of the reasons Spanish institutions give translation contracts to relatives or to some guy in a bar who once went to London.
- The legislation affecting the Catalan language is different depending on what state you are speaking
One of the inconveniences of living or doing business on Mallorca over the last decade has been language legislation which, unless
- Turismo Rías Baixas rejects an offer to have its appalling promotional materials properly translated for free
Colin‘s letter to the Galicians: Ten years or so ago, I sent a personal letter to the Director of the said Rías
- Cervantes, prototype for el Cobrador del Frac?
Peter Harvey is suffering from that perennial Spanish problem–translation agencies that don’t pay the modest rates they promise. This blog enjoys
- If there is a lawsuit, both parts have to left it to Barcelona court
The Catalan (National) Library is one of the worst and most surprising offenders. Here’s part of its exhibition loan policy: Application form
- “one of the most rooted wine families in Jerez”
The Ayuntamiento de Jerez gets EU money to assist with tourist promotion, but professional translators won’t work with it because it