– Here’s your birthday present, me dear, says a mother.
Daughter unwraps, and discovers a monstrous dildo.
– But mum, what’s this?! I’m only 13!
– Pero cariño, me dijiste que querías un palo pa’ ser felis!
– Mamá, un palo pa’ haser selfis!
Paseo de San Juan, Barcelona, a young woman sitting on a bench with her bull terrier standing on the ground next to her. She has her hand under its belly and is shaking away, and one assumes that the dog is elderly, and that she is helping it with a urinary follow-up jiggle. But no, and she’s still at it when one moves on, three minutes later. Heart-warming symbiosis: perhaps the best option for lonely young men is to buy a dog costume off Amazon.
- Pere Botero's
“On Ponent Street lived another woman known as the Queen because she was daughter of one of the Three Kings”
- Novel explanation for presence of volcanoes and river gold in the Pyrenees
James Howell, Epistolae Ho-Elianae: Familiar Letters, Domestic and Forren (1688, on GBS): There is a Tradition, that there were divers Mines of
- FollowTheBaldie.com review
I’m terrible at collecting testimonials, but here, with permission, is an extract from a thoughtful longer piece by a Chicago woman
- Broken-hearted Jesus
There’s probably an applicable (quasi-)Biblical reference of which I am unaware, but this stomped-on, clickable Jesus in a rural Maresme cemetery,
- Etymology of Montjuïc/Mountjoy/Montjoie
“Jewish mountain” is currently hot favourite in Barcelona council offices because it is believed that this will attract well-off tourists from