– Here’s your birthday present, me dear, says a mother.
Daughter unwraps, and discovers a monstrous dildo.
– But mum, what’s this?! I’m only 13!
– Pero cariño, me dijiste que querías un palo pa’ ser felis!
– Mamá, un palo pa’ haser selfis!
Paseo de San Juan, Barcelona, a young woman sitting on a bench with her bull terrier standing on the ground next to her. She has her hand under its belly and is shaking away, and one assumes that the dog is elderly, and that she is helping it with a urinary follow-up jiggle. But no, and she’s still at it when one moves on, three minutes later. Heart-warming symbiosis: perhaps the best option for lonely young men is to buy a dog costume off Amazon.
- Etymology of Montjuïc/Mountjoy/Montjoie
“Jewish mountain” is currently hot favourite in Barcelona council offices because it is believed that this will attract well-off tourists from
- Effect of rainfall on wood ants and Ukrainians
Wood ants descending rapidly en masse from a Quercus ilex on Montseny at the onset of a sharp shower: Having spent several
- Montserrat Tura and PSC hypocrisy in La Clota, Horta
The demented, evil swine has herself photographed in a neighbourhood her party has spent the last 20 years doing its damnedest
- Pero, ¿qué grita la mamá?
Pido ayuda textual con un trocito de cuplé de Raquel Meller.
- “Sorceress” Raquel Meller, TIME Magazine cover
This delectable flor del mal from Barcelona’s Poble Sec district is a daisychain from A Nun’s link to a review of