Let’s see what kind of ads that generates.
Via Syntactic Saccharose.
- A gringo, a Spaniard and a Mexican…
This ties into Hugo Chávez’ use of the race card in the runup to Halloween (“Halloween is a gringo custom, [and]
- Google Print in Spanish is already substantially bigger than the RAE corpus
Do head-to-heads on Spanish words and you’ll find that the page count at Google Print averages around 30% more than the
- Top searches at the Consejo General del Poder Judicial
Chart-toppers: Mossos who torture.
- Does historical reenactment extend to speech?
Early modern editing for the creative anachronism market: judicious modernisation, sympathetically documented transcription, or Talk Like A Pirate?
- Josef Fritzl supports Catalan nationalist boycott of Air Berlin
Here (thanks MM). So are you with Joe or against him? Does the Guernica page header mean the author identifies Air