Over at PH. Dehesa de Los Llanos is one of a number of brilliant cheeses from down Albacete way that I have been trying, and generally failing, to introduce to friends whose first choice tends to be something local and expensive made by rich kids with mullets and flags out of what tastes like dog milk.
- Of course the Día de la Hispanidad demonstration in Barcelona was tiny and composed exclusively of weirdos
Only thieves, halfwits and loonies (Catalanists, Spanish politicians, …) continue to see any useful relationship between flags, nations, football teams,
- Albacete / Birmingham / New York
In Amor se escribe sin hache (Amor is written without H, 1929), “an almost cosmopolitan novel,” Enrique Jardiel Poncela describe Birmingham
- Who cares about education when you’ve got lotteries, lotteries, lotteries!
La Vanguardia’s editors appear to think that the Supreme Court’s decision to officially re-introduce Spanish into schools is considerably less important
- Summer nights when the beer’s run out
Here’s a photo from the opening of the Barcelona Forum’s big youth jamboree: Yep, lots of flags and statist rhetoric (hello, nineteenth
- Feta marketing dilemma resolved
There is the weeniest bit of potential to frustrate the knavish tricks of those bad, bad Greeks and “their” precious feta: