Arturo Pérez-Reverte, The Dumas Club, tr. Sonia Soto (London: Vintage Books, 2003):
“I know what you mean. It’s Julian the Apostate crying, ‘You have defeated me, Galileo.'”
- Bicing vs Decathlon vs Boris’ Bikes
You might think Barcelona wants to get rid of the scheme.
- Several innovative figures of speech from Arturo Pérez-Reverte
Arturo Pérez-Reverte sez (via Ã“rdago): As I type this I still don’t know whether the ultranationalists will succeed in making Catalan the
- Les pervertis de Santander
Archaic French erotic pulp, plugging Cantabria’s gaping literary hole?
- How to be a cyberjournalist
A couple of profs up north have just published a book, Manual de Redacción Ciberperiodística, that explains useful things like …
- Investment is a simple game
Loads of loons chase a pot of gold for years, and at the end the banks win.