- In one of a number of Neapolitan-style toxic waste mafia scandals currently breaking in Spain (today it was also announced that of the 141 councils in Alicante province, 23 are under investigation for waste and planning offences), it has been alleged that Cerdanyola hosts an illegal and potentially explosive dump containing at least 650,000 tonnes of hazardous waste, as well as a couple of million of “normal” refuse, deposited before its closure in 1995.
- Tom lives in Cerdanyola, says he has a bad rash, and blogs from an SWP perspective.
- Iraq and al Qaeda: proof at last
It will be of particular interest to the deranged conspiracy theorists who make up roughly half of Barcelona’s population that there
- Top 10 Catalan cities
An example of the complete bollocks with which travel sites think you’ll be satisfied is to be found on Travelcreek, which
- Away with “anythingarian rants & rambles from the land of the fretting nun”!
The new tag reflects current geographics & respect for among others Messrs Benny of Hill and Triooo: I did a quick tea
- Vicky Cristina Barcelona has had impact on mainstream acceptance of Spanish in USA
Barcelona’s huge subsidy to Woody Allen may attract some tourists, but the film has not achieved the politicians’ goal of promoting
While the nature of the European Union means that Catalan (ca 4 million mother tongue speakers) isn’t likely to become an