The local branch of the Canute Society is campaigning against the (incorrect and correct) use of English in advertising:
The RAE “no es una startup.” Confirmation in this video.
Buenos días. pic.twitter.com/gIJ3hr1TqN
— Maestro Ciruela (@Master_Plum) May 19, 2016
- Two famous English students
IRQ posts a brilliant photo of Espe and abstentionist dog above a piece by “Hughes” which kicks off with Ana María
- Ana Botella’s Olympic presentation with sub-titles
I assume the brown envelopes had all changed hands by the time one of the English teaching industry’s slower and lazier
- Worst ever Spanish covers of English-language songs?
I haven’t talked to any of the perpetrators, but I have little doubt that the principal cause of what we regard
- Yet more English-language covers by Spanish bands
Following on the previous instalment, Lenox has sent over this list, knowing full well that the phonology will mean nothing to
- Joan de Son Rapinya: English lesson no. 1
There’s a clever name for phonetic language parodies which I have forgotten because it’s hot and I have been undergoing ye